Food for the Soul

Words of Wisdom

A Blessed Happy Birthday Prayer for my Hubby

Dear Heavenly Father,

Today, 02 July 2011, is a special time of the year to celebrate life and Your Goodness. I thank you for this wonderful day that in Your perfect and right time you brought this man (Conrado "Ding" Cucio) on earth, whom you have chosen for me to be my life-time partner. As another year is added to his life, empower him to always seek Your wisdom and understanding in every decision he will embark on for his life, his family, his friends, his work, and every person that he'll get in touch with so that his life will be guided according to your will. In this way, he will also be a blessing to your brethren as an instrument of your love and benevolence. I pray for good health, peace and safety for him. May your Divine protection be bestowed upon him always. Thank you Lord for adding a new year to his life and may this be filled with astounding blessings not only on this special day but also in the coming years. In Jesus name. Amen.

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y! fafagom





blog comments powered by Disqus