Food for the Soul

Words of Wisdom

My Wish List - My Craft Space

Today is first day of the "ber" month. When the ber month begins, it's the start of the Christmas count down. Early this morning, I heard Christmas' songs being played over the radio. It's the time of sharing and gift-giving. I can't help but to prepare gifts for my loved ones and friends. I like presents which I have a personal touch on them, gifts that are not just I personally created using my bare hands but have stamped from my heart. Earlier, when I set in motion to start a project, I noticed that my crafts' materials were some kind of chaos. I searched the web to look for a special container where in I can keep and store them, until I stumbled upon this perfect and stylish storage container furniture. I am pretty sure this will keep my sanity from all the clutter. Here, there's no need for me to pack and unpack all the materials I need everytime I am in a creative mode. I will just pull off the zippered Velcro pouch with me whenever I'm on the go and at the same time start to work with my nifty hands. With this space saver storage organizer, this will be of great help to enhance my work space, create my masterpiece and get my supplies organized.

Isn't that wonderful? Not just for the price of $1,495 but the furniture itself. :)


blog comments powered by Disqus