Food for the Soul

Words of Wisdom

Handcrafted Miniature Flower Arrangements

I now begin my miniature flower arrangements using air-dry clay (my own homemade clay) with gusto. The pleasure I get from this hobby brings me amusement and the feeling is beyond compare. As a kick-off, it excites me to create with a tweak these freestanding sculptures for display. Making sure that every detail captured its authenticity, it was packed full of patience and love for handmade creations to make them appeared as real as possible.

birds of paradise, tiger cactus

tropical flowers in a bowl

anthurium and dried bamboo

tulips

lavander orchids

I can not wait to come up with more ideas and designs in the future. Feel free to make comments, suggestions and critic my work.


blog comments powered by Disqus