Food for the Soul

Words of Wisdom

Personalized Crocheted Laptop Skin


To have a feel and touch of uniqueness, I just finished my personalize crocheted laptop skin which I painstakingly worked on for two weeks. Using 5 balls of tri-colored Canon crochet thread, this customized laptop cover will definitely protect my notebook against abrasion and damage. A great idea not only for protecting its internal functions but also an effective way to safeguard the outside casing as well. In so doing, scratches and small nicks can be prevented since it is mobile and often get banged when transferred from one location to another.

A personal stamped of my own personality. It fascinates me to have come-up with this unique hand creation that is enjoyable to use and carry around. A fun way of dressing-up my electronic for it fits securely and stays firmly in place.

As my contribution to my dear mother earth, I take part in using eco-friendly materials. Said cover is washable, can be used several times and can be easily removed and put on.


blog comments powered by Disqus